Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2581) Layers proposal redux

To: raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2581) Layers proposal redux
From: "Ben Webb" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:19:36 -0700

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 11:38:25AM -0700, Alan Schmitt wrote:
> Is freecivac dead ? According to sourceforge, there has not been any cvs
> commit since August 2002.

No, I have just been busy with other things recently. The patches are a
little out of date, because I stopped working on the generalised effect
stuff when it appeared that Freeciv was going to get its own system
(plus, the Freeciv commits broke all my patches anyway). But if Freeciv
generalised effects aren't going anywhere, as appears to be the case, then
I'll continue to develop the FreecivAC stuff when I have a little more time.
There seems little point in going too much further with this stuff
though if none of it is ever going to get into Freeciv proper.

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"So maybe you're a 4 horse engine with a power drive"