[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Translation of log levels

To: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Translation of log levels
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 22:59:31 +0200

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 10:32:10PM +0200, Christian Knoke wrote:
> I can't imagine someone's sitting down after a game and read the
> gamelog 8-)

> Instead, you'd push it through a script for statistical analysis or
> visualisation, wouldn't you? And it's probably easier to parse the
> English text.

The information in the gamelog is the best source for this kind of
data you have but it isn't the best one possible. So if I should write
such a tool I would really think about parsing the (english) text or
to create a patch which writes them out in a easy parseable
format. But it looks like the interrest in this stuff is limited.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "We just typed make..."