[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC][Patch] AI can fly v2 (fwd)

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC][Patch] AI can fly v2 (fwd)
From: <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:37:04 +0200 (MEST)

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> Actually, they are mighty expensive too and quite vulnerable.  So they
> should be built in coordination with a large fleet and sent on purposeful
> invasion task.  So I think there are too many prerequisites to think about
> it at the moment.

Well, if you implement the shipkiller flag on aircraft, a carrier stacked
with planes, bodyguarded by an AEGIS, will pretty much be the king of the
seas. Nothing can touch it. It can destroy anything.

Which is good. During WWII (Pacific war) and since, carriers did rule the
seas.

Yours,
Per

Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason."
 -- Sir John Harrington (1561-1612)