[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC] Path finding interface

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC] Path finding interface
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:30:35 +0200

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 06:07:33PM +0100, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Raimar Falke wrote:

> > > 1. bool consider_waiting in the map structure to trigger it at all
> >
> > In what map structure?
>
> pf_parameter ?
>
> > > 2. push only safe locations, obviously ;)
> >
> > How will it recognize a safe location?
>
> good question.  probably extra_cost_2 can be used.

Can we combine this? So that if some callback (extra_cost2 or some
other) says that this position is safe we also push the element where
we wait a turn. Or two seperate return values: PF_SAFE_COST and
PF_SAFE_AND_WAIT_COST?

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Only one human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari