[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civserver segfault with new research system (PR#1221)

To: Justin Moore <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civserver segfault with new research system (PR#1221)
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:44:20 -0600

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 12:27:59AM -0500, Justin Moore wrote:

> > >    I would say no.  I think it's possible for them to get techs, but not
> > > to research them.

        In PayCiv, they changed units based upon the time/advancement of
other civilizations.  But I don't think there was any advancement in the
traditional research sense.  Advancement was parasitic on something else.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"And they said work hard, and die suddenly, because it's fun."