[Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: tile markers

To: Teemu Kurppa <tkurppa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: tile markers
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:39:34 +0100

Dear diary, on Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 10:53:25AM CET, I got a letter, where Teemu
Kurppa <tkurppa@xxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> - Tile markers are not saved anywhere, so they are lost, if you get
> temporarily disconnected. This a bit inconvenient, but I'm not sure is it the
> worth of trouble to bring marker information to server.
Certainly yes! You need to store them, save them into savegames, and it would
be great if you would be able to share them thru shared vision.

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv hacking
.
  "A common mistake that people make, when trying to design
   something completely foolproof is to underestimate the
   ingenuity of complete fools."
     -- Douglas Adams in Mostly Harmless
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/