[Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv2 kernel,modules and rulesets

To: Andrew Sutton <ansutton@xxxxxxx>
Cc: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julian Rüth <julian.rueth@xxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv2 kernel,modules and rulesets
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:36:15 +0100

Dear diary, on Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 03:48:04PM CET, I got a letter,
where Andrew Sutton <ansutton@xxxxxxx> told me, that...
> On Monday 03 December 2001 09:44 am, Raimar Falke wrote:
> > Only one comment: the code has to be audited/changed for use of maps
> > larger than 255x255.
>
> what do you mean? i'm not sure i follow...
unsigned char? anyway, the code shouldn use int for coords strictly, but
using char in three lines of current 92450 would be no wonder with the
actual state of the code ;-).

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv hacking
.
  "A common mistake that people make, when trying to design
   something completely foolproof is to underestimate the
   ingenuity of complete fools."
     -- Douglas Adams in Mostly Harmless
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/