[Freeciv-Dev] grid color

To: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] grid color
From: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:58:00 -0500

On a side note (which browsing through climisc reminds me) I think that
the grid color (red) on the main map for which city workers are using is
a really bad color. Mainly, because it directly contradicts the grid
color used to denote _unavailable_ tiles in the city dialog. That is
_not_ a good thing. If anything, and this has bothered me for awhile,
there ought to be an option to have the map grid on, but the white city
outline off. for some reason, that annoys me to no end.

I expect that it's pretty easy, but I'm not familiar with that part of
the code. If there's uniformity of opinion, would someone be willing to
produce a patch?

-mike