[Freeciv-Dev] Re: grid color

To: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: grid color
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 01:44:09 +0200

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 09:06:16PM +0200, Raimar Falke wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 12:58:00PM -0500, Mike Kaufman wrote:
>> > On a side note (which browsing through climisc reminds me) I
>> > think that the grid color (red) on the main map for which city
>> > workers are using is a really bad color.
>>
>> > Mainly, because it directly contradicts the grid color used to
>> > denote _unavailable_ tiles in the city dialog. That is _not_ a
>> > good thing.
>>
>> I don't see a problem here because:
>>  - only tiles at the top and bottom are unavailable and
>
> top and bottom?

I think Mike is talking about tiles which are not available because an
enemy unit is siting on them, while Raimar is talking of the four
"unavailable" tiles in the corners of the 5x5 square that makes up a
city map.

I agree with Mike that another colour would be better.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
I don't know WHY I said that..  I think it came from the FILLINGS