[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [patch] Message windows (report, science ...)

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [patch] Message windows (report, science ...)
From: Francois Taiani <francois.taiani@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:56:25 +0200

Hi Christian,

Christian Knoke wrote:

> Alas, I wasn't able to apply your patch cleanly to current cvs.
> And the option thing is important of course.

Did you get failed hunks, or compilation errors ? Because I introduced 2
new files, it's necessary to re-run automake and ./configure after the
patch is applied. Maybe I should have mentionned it. If you did that,
and nevertheless got errors, could you send them to me ? I've tried to
apply the patch I send on Monday on the CVS snapshot of yesterday
(freeciv-cvs-Sep-11) and it worked fine by me. (patch + compilation +
execution)

Bis dann

Francois