[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [patch] Message windows (report, science ...)

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [patch] Message windows (report, science ...)
From: Francois Taiani <francois.taiani@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:04:16 +0200

Hi Reiner,

thanks for your feedback.

> But I must confess I don't understand your screenshot.
> Where are the 'event' buttons?

They are those on the left side just under the "Turn Done" button. On
the snapshot there are 3 of them: Messages (Message Window), Science
(Science Dialog), and Reports (Broadcast reports, like for instance: The
richest civs in the world). They blink (but the snapshot can't show it
:), each time one of the corresponding window would have popped up
before. Ideally the treaty dialog should be handled in the same way, but
that is a little niftier, and I did not want to have too big a patch.

The last patch I sent should work on the cvs snapshot of Tuesday 11th,
I've just tested it, but I you decide to try it, remember to rerun
automake and ./configure because the patch adds new source files to the
project, and it won't compile otherwise.

Francois