[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog - worklist

To: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog - worklist
From: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:20:15 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, [iso-8859-1] Daniel Sjölie wrote:

> Actually, I agree with You...
> I only did that because I couldn't get moving items with the mouse to
> work - that's really what I want... I'll put Christians suggested
> Up/Down buttons in the next version for now...

You keep capitalizing "you", and it's disconcerting... :)
yes, I'll take a look at the sentry/fortify button, and I'll see what I
can do about the resize bug, or do you want to do that?

> But if everything could be done with the mouse and there were easily
> enabled tooltips describing how - then would You approve? That's what I
> really wanted to know...

hmm, I'm not sure. If tooltips were enabled, perhaps. I admit, it took me
a while playing the game to discover the double-click action inside the
clists would add and remove. But if there were a tooltip somewhere, that
might do the trick. I assume your plan is to do away with the buttons
altogether?

-mike