[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog - worklist

To: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog - worklist
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:03:01 +0200

Am Freitag, 31. August 2001 07:31 schrieb Daniel Sjölie:
> Ok, I'm going to sleep now... :)
> Seems the worklist is a mess now but I figured I'd post my progress
> anyway...

> What do You think about the approach?

More:

Overview page: When there are 3 or 4 trade routes, these make
the dialog size extend in height. Resizing of other city dialog
windows looks a bit strange. To reduce the effect, you could
move the "Total trade" sum in the headline of the frame.

The text of this frame should be more on the left, giving
more space for translations. I'd prefer it aligned to the
left frame border.

Christian

--
* Christian Knoke                           +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel                  Wurtleutetweute 49 *