[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog - worklist

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog - worklist
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 06:18:26 +0200

On 2001-08-31 18:03:01, Christian Knoke wrote:
> Am Freitag, 31. August 2001 07:31 schrieb Daniel Sjölie:
> > Ok, I'm going to sleep now... :)
> > Seems the worklist is a mess now but I figured I'd post my progress
> > anyway...

> > What do You think about the approach?
>
> More:
>
> Overview page: When there are 3 or 4 trade routes, these make
> the dialog size extend in height. Resizing of other city dialog
> windows looks a bit strange. To reduce the effect, you could
> move the "Total trade" sum in the headline of the frame.

Fixed this by always printing the same number of rows - they're just
empty when there's no trade route... :)

> The text of this frame should be more on the left, giving
> more space for translations. I'd prefer it aligned to the
> left frame border.

That shouldn't be a problem since the label itself is centered - if it
grows in width it will grow both ways...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)