[Freeciv-Dev] reason for unsubscription

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <majordomo-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Canis_L <cougar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 23:36:28 -0600 (CST)

I am temporarily unsubscribing from this list, this is due to some
problems I have been expieriencing with the email server.

I need to speak with who ever is now hosting this list to determin if
there is a problem at our end with the mail server, or if it is at his
end.

If they could contact me at: twolf@xxxxxx

or anyone who is recieving more than one copy of any message from the list
[freeciv-dev] before tuesday, I would appreciate it.

at this time I don't believe the problem is on the lists end, however I
still would like to be contacted by the system administration in charge of
the server hosting this list.

I had a choice, either have ALL lists and future email from freeciv.org
blocked entirely from the provider or to try and determin where the
problem exists, I chose the later of the two.

This is not by any means a complaint, it is simply to inform the
administration of the server hosting this list that a problem has occured,
be it on my end, my ISP, or the lists... that remains to be seen.

THE PROVIDER DID NOT BLOCK THE LIST, PER MY EXPLICIT REQUEST.

my unsubscription is temporary....

--
====>Begin Sender Signature<====

Ryan P. Rehder
A.K.A. Canis_L, Twolf, Cougar, FennecFox
Owner/President
Kansas ArcticWolf Communication, Inc.
Email: twolf@xxxxxx

====>End Sender Signature<====