[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new player dialog

To: <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new player dialog
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:58:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Raimar Falke wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 01:14:08PM +0200, Karl-Ingo Friese wrote:
>
> Ok checking the flags isn't your job. Just bail out. I still think it
> doesn't happen and you just programmed very defensive.

Hmm, I think we are still misunderstanding each other. I need to find
out the real flag dimensions. All flags are stored in pixmaps of the
same width. But the dimensions of the flags (the rectangular area
of pixels in which the flag can be found and which is not masked out)
differs from flag to flag. So I need to calculate the flags pixmaps
in either case.

The defensive part is jus that I check the real flag dimensions do not
get to small. You are right. I can remove that.

Ingo

--

Karl-Ingo Friese
kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx