[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new player dialog

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new player dialog
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:43:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Christian Knoke wrote:

> When I look at these big dialogs, I can see good possibilities for
> optimization. If you develop on these, please check also some
> localizations, e.g. the german one, and you will see arise
> problems, which can be avoided.

I cant check it right now because the configure script fails to
run through without --disable-nls on the machine I currently work
on. It will have to wait until tomorrow.

Could you please check if the problem only occurs in the new
players report? Because as Raimar described it it seems to be
a generell problem of the german translation - and not of the
dialog itself.

Ingo

--

Karl-Ingo Friese