[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new player dialog

To: Trent Piepho <xyzzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new player dialog
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:13:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Trent Piepho wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Karl-Ingo Friese wrote:

> > > ??
> >
> > Two new columns: one for the flag, one for the ai status, allowing
> > it to sort by ai and name independently.
>
> I think the question was why "COLUMS".

Urg. Typo ?

> > > Another point: the dialog is more than 1024 pixel wide. And I can't
> > > decrease the width.
> >
> > ??
>
> Kind of hard to fit on the screen.  Maybe you should make some of the columns
> optional?  It's not like I really need to see a flag picture all the time.

Yes - I understant that. But I do not understand why it happens.
Take a look at the screenshots to see what I am talking about. Either
Raimar is using a 32x32 font or I dont know why the dialog could become
that big ...

Could someone who experiences this can send me a screenshot ?

Ingo

--

Karl-Ingo Friese
kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx