[Freeciv-Dev] idea/suggestion

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] idea/suggestion
From: "Markus Schmaus" <Markus.Schmaus@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:18:44 +0200

On every tile a city uses, there could be a small "village" displayed on the
global map. I see two improvements. First the map would look more inhabited.
Second it would improve city-management. It would be possible to detect flaws
in city production from outside your city. You would see at once, if there are
tiles needing improvment or a city uses an unimproved tile next to an empty
improved one.
There would be another change, too. When attack you would see which fields your
enemy uses and adept your strategy. I don't know whether, this is good or bad,
but I think it is at least realistic.

P.S.: I'm neither good in programming nor in graphics but I try to work this
out myself.
IhrName@xxxxxx, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de