[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Scrollbars [patch]

To: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Daniel Speyer <Daniel_Speyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Scrollbars [patch]
From: Kevin Brown <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 01:35:34 -0700

I've completed implementation of a patch which gets rid of the
Glib-CRITICAL messages and, more importantly, makes the use of
scrollbuttons a command-line option (do "civclient --help" to see the
option).

To get this to work, I've had to fix the client code to get
implementation-specific client command line parsing to work properly,
namely I added a "ui_valid_option" function to all the gui_main.c
files that are in the tarball (this will also have to be added to the
Windows client).  Without this function, the main client code would
have to know about all the ui-specific options, which probably isn't
what we want.

The scrollbars are used by default.

Comments?

--
Kevin Brown                                           kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    It's really hard to define what "unexpected behavior" means when you're
                       talking about Windows.