[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Scrollbars [patch]

To: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Scrollbars [patch]
From: Kevin Brown <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 05:46:28 -0700

Thue <thue@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I agree that the scrollbars are currently useless in isometric view.
> But I don't want to apply any jumbo patches right before 1.12.0.
>
> What I would apply is a small patch to simply remove the scrollbars in
> isometric mode.

I wonder how hard it would be to get the scrollbars to do the right
thing in isometric mode.  Anyone given this any thought?  I suppose I
could search the archives, but I figured it would be easier to just
ask.  :-)

--
Kevin Brown                                           kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    It's really hard to define what "unexpected behavior" means when you're
                       talking about Windows.