Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog - stage 6

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog - stage 6
From: Kero van Gelder <kero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:37:11 +0200

> Hi again,
>
> This should be even better version. I playtested it with my friend,
> found some things to correct and this is result.

OK, here are my ``complaints'':
 - In the City-Tab, there is a field with the type of unit being
   built. Perhaps a mentioning of the type is useful, but the
   change-button can be scrapped. I think all selecting, building
   and buying can be done in the worklist.
   The same argument can probably be repeated for the unit-list.
   What is left deserves a name like Misc, so another Tab can be put
   in front as default.
 - In the Worklist-Tab, when making changes, there is an
   apply-button. I'd prefer auto-apply, with a button to cancel.
 - In both City and Happyness-Tab, could you move the map from right
   to middle? Then it is closer to the overview of numbers on the
   left.

Bye,
Kero.

|  Don't split your mentality without thinking twice       |
|                          Proud like a God -- Guano Apes  |
+--- M38c ------------------ http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+