Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] New city dialog - stage 6

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New city dialog - stage 6
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuomas.airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:24:26 +0300

Hi again,

This should be even better version. I playtested it with my friend,
found some things to correct and this is result.

Changes:
        * Building label must have its own row
        * The attack power of 3 best units (land/sea/air) is
                                        printed on information list
                                * The attack and defense power of 3 best units
are
                                        printed too. (this should be documented
somehow,
                                        what abouttooltips?)
        * Added "present units" on "City" page too. (a small, 1-row
                                        list under City Improvements

Screenshots:
http://hope.stc.cx/tuma/files/freeciv-new_citydialog-6-?.jpg
(where ? = 1,2(isometric "City"),3(overhead "City"),4(worklist)).

Patch:
http://hope.stc.cx/tuma/files/freeciv-new_citydialog-6.diff.gz

--
Best regards, Tuomas Airaksinen <tuomas.airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxx>