[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Plans for 1.12

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv developers)
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Plans for 1.12
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:08:51 +0200

> - allow multiple connections/players for the same civ

This can be done by allowing ZOC to be ignored and by allowing cities/units
to be 'leased' which could be agreed through diplomacy.  A general feature
in diplomacy I would code if I had nothing else to do is allowing agreements
to extend over a large number of turns, e.g. 20 turns, or as long as both
parties agree.  This would include the 'leasing' of units and cities,
but also map exchange, giving gold, etc.

--
Reinier