[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Watchtowers

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv developers)
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Watchtowers
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 00:46:11 +0200

On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 09:24:57PM +0200, Falk Hueffner wrote:

> > I don't understand.  They're just towers, right?  What about forts?
>
> Sorry, I don't understand what your question is... Forts serve whoever
> is standing on them, but it is not clear who should get additional
> sight for the tower.

Well my question is: why would  towers behave any differently from forts?
It isn't realistic ...

BTW I do like the idea to declare ownership, but if it is introduced
I think it should be made applicable to forts as well.  Actually I've
been thinking of a 'windmill' unit that would require ownership.

--
Reinier