[Freeciv-Dev] Nukes not popular?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Nukes not popular?
From: Asher Densmore-Lynn <jesdynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 18:08:25 -0500

Wanna make nukes less popular?

Make it so that any city affected by a nuke may build the wonder
"Thunderdome", which increases population happiness and allows the city to
produce "Biker Gang" units, which can pillage, have a high movement, and
have no upkeep.

Trust me, after the first game where you nuke a few cities and then have
hordes of biker gangs sweep across the soft underbelly of your civilization,
you'll be less eager to do it a second time.

But maybe I've had too much Dr. Pepper. (:

--
Asher Densmore-Lynn <jesdynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>