[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Diplomatic states patch

To: Freeciv dev list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Diplomatic states patch
From: Robert Rendell <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:32:49 +1000 (EST)

Thue Janus Kristensen wrote:
}
} -Make contact with all players for the owner of marco polo's embassy

Perhaps we could make init_treaty also make contact, to act as a safety net
for other effects which might allow players to "meet" without having first
bumped in to one another (for instance, if someone added the feature from
SMAC where you could gain the "frequency" of a 3rd party via diplomacy.)

Speaking of treaties, what do people think about putting in the "free"
treaty meeting you get in CivI/CivII when you first make contact with
ground troops?  I thought it was a nice feature, allowing an initial
agreement before diplomats enter on the scene.
                                                        Have fun,
                                                         Rob R.
                                                          \((/
                                                          ~oo~