[Freeciv-Dev] AI Generally

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AI Generally
From: "Sam BC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 02:42:55 +0100

It has struck me on my time spent observing the list and contemplating
contributing (and of course reading bits and pieces of code) that one thing
that is time and again a sticking point is the AI.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the current code is pretty much opaque (or at
least only translucent) and hard to build on. Maybe after the next version
release it might be worth thinking about completely re-coding the AI in an
experimental version, even including both in source with a compile-time (or
run-time but the executables will be big) option.

Let me know what you all think...

SamBC
The Movement for simpleLinux    http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=4483
            site soon to be at  http://simplelinux.sourceforge.net