[Freeciv-Dev] Versions & RE: Re: AI (again!)

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Versions & RE: Re: AI (again!)
From: "Sam BC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 02:39:14 +0100

Two points to bear in this email - one simple as regards this thread:

So maybe for improved AI we need to define and code such a system, which
would allow experimental AI's to be bolted on? In my mind it would be best
to assume that these will all be local to the server - remote AIs can be
considered later...

Other point more general to Freeciv...

Would it not be a good idea to consider another version release soon? I
realise that it is not long since the last one, but look at how much has
changed feature-wise! Fog of War, the beginnings of the pact system...
perhaps a feature freeze and if we finish off what is already done to be as
stable/bug free as possible, to put another milestone behind us - the number
of posts I see about bugs which are from 1.10 and are fixed in CVS is
amazing!

Anyway, just two lots of my two-penneth-worth,

SamBC