[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nationset

To: Jason Todd <idjason@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nationset
From: <dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 13:59:44 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Jason Todd wrote:

> > Well go ahead and make some more. What you must remember is you have to
> > make the flagsets for all of these...
> >
> > I wouldn't mind a few more Oceanic races.
> > p.s. What exactly are the "Australians"?.
>
> Well, there obviously the people who live in Australia. BTW the
> austrailian civ could use some more leader names. I really don't think
> that Robert Menzies counts as Austrailias foremost leader. Any aussies
> want to try to remember their high school history?

I thought this was about civilations... yeah?
And each civ has it's own race of people or something?
well Australia's population was aboriginal until England "attacked"
therefore... cities like Sydney and Melbourne incorrect....They should be
British cities..... But I really really don't want to joint his whole
name's arguement.....