[Freeciv-Dev] Nationset

To: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Nationset
From: Tobias Brox <tobiasb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:52:48 +0100 (MET)

I have a feeling that we're just adding and adding and adding nations
without any policies.  Won't it be a bit messy with some hundreds of
nations to choose from at the startup screen?  What's more important,
nations that exists in the post-modern world, or great civilizations that
had their peeks at more than two thousand years ago?  And the same goes to
when creating the ruleset, should the modern world be promoted, or the
ancient world?

I think I forgot reporting this "bug" about two flags that was quite
impossible to distinguish when i was playing some monthes ago ... I think
it was the Romans and the Incas ... IIRC ...

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - sysguy - +4722925871 - http://www.funcom.com/
If an _urgent_ email is not acted upon within 10 minutes, you might try