[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Small flags (was: patch: allow duplicate tags in tile

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Small flags (was: patch: allow duplicate tags in tilespec files (PR#227))
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:02:36 -0500

At 2000/01/09 08:34 , Falk Hueffner wrote:
>here's a first application of David's patch: alternate Civ2-like
>flags.

Oh, I do like these very much!

The only problem is that the city "occupied" flag obscured the small flags.

So, again using David's patch, I changed all the city styles to use a
single ocupied flag: a crenelated battlement that is in the same position
as the hit-point bars.

Again, you need to apply David's tilespec_duplicates.diff first.  Then,
apply Falk's changes.  Now, unpack the attached file so that occupied.*
ends up in the smallflags directory.  Finally, mention
smallflags/occupied.spec first in your tilespec file.

Hum...  This all looks so nice, I wonder if it should be the default, and
we have a "bigflags" directory, instead :)

jjm