[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Small flags (was: patch: allow duplicate

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Small flags (was: patch: allow duplicate
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 23:36:44 +1100 (EST)

Falk Hueffner wrote:
> Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > At 2000/01/09 08:34 , Falk Hueffner wrote:
> > >here's a first application of David's patch: alternate Civ2-like
> > >flags.
> >
> > Oh, I do like these very much!

> > Hum...  This all looks so nice, I wonder if it should be the
> > default, and we have a "bigflags" directory, instead :)

Personally I prefer the existing flags, although the smallflags
are interesting and I'd like to see them included in the dist.
I don't think we need a new directory though: data/misc should
suffice?  (And add modified trident.tilespec and engels.tilespec
files to use them, though not sure what to call the modified
files to avoid excess verbosity...)

-- David