[Freeciv-Dev] Shields for flags (was: Small flags)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Shields for flags (was: Small flags)
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:04:04 -0500

This is a patch that reorganizes and integrates Falk Hueffner's small,
shield-like flags into the distribution.  They are easily accessible as an
"override" to either the Trident or Engels tilesets, by the names
"trident_shields" or "engels_shields".  (These names are kinda long --
sorry David, I couldn't think of anything of less excessive verbosity
(though, I did shorten "smallflags" to "shields").)  The "trident_shields"
tileset also, moves the "auto" markers to the lower-left corner.

jjm