Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: call for updated translations

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: call for updated translations
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 05:45:05 -0200

I remember someone offering to make the Brazilian Portuguese
translation, where is him?

Anyway, I got my hands on some free time and kicked off the
translation. As I usually do, I based it on the Portuguese
translation; the consequence of this and the fact that my free
time was somewhat limited, I can send it as a relatively small
diff file against pt.po :-)

I hope that this gets someone in the mood to take over;
otherwise, I'll translate some more of it when I can.

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.