Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Serious Suggestions

Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Serious Suggestions
From: lduperval@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:40:19 -0500 (EST)

On 20 Feb, Trent Piepho wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Feb 1999, Schaefer Frank R wrote:
>> 1.) City-Building-Plans
>> -----------------------
>>
>>     Enable Users to define a plan for constructions, so that you
>>     could say for example:
>>
>>             1) Build 3 Archers;
>>             2) Build Granary;
>>             3) Build City-Walls;
>
> The windoze games Stars!  has a system like this.  You have a
> production queue for each planet.  You can have some template queues,
> so you don't have to keep setting up the same queues over and over
> again.

You have something almost similar in Civ 2 but it only works for city
improvements. Basically, edit the city.txt file (I think) and write the
order of things you want to build. Then select autobuild, Domestic
advisor and it goes on its merry way. When your list is exhausted, it
does whatever the default values are.

Penguin Power!

mailto:lduperval@xxxxxxxxx