Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: fascism patch

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: fascism patch
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 19:12:44 +0200

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 06:48:03PM +0200, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> * "Tomasz" == Tomasz Wegrzanowski schrieb am Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:42:52 +0200:
>
> > For me, §86a(2) is clearly about phisical objects. If it's not, show
> > me precedent. If it weren't, books, images etc. would be included to
> > list. Also §86a(3)->§86(3) says we are secured.
>
> I am no lawyer, but I am not so sure about your findings.

I'm not 100% sure too (99.9999% != 100%).
And if I'm not sure, I'm searching for precedent.

And precedents clearly say you're WRONG !

> > I know european laws tend to be less precedent-driven than US law,
> > but please show any case even roughly similar to our.
>
> Wolfenstein?
>
> Honestly, I do not want Freeciv to be a test case in this disgusting
> matter.

Can't you see difference between Castle Wolfenstein, full of Nazis everywhere,
where you could harly make a screenshot without swasticka,
and freeciv, with one Nazi flag, used only for identification ???

Precedent is any strategy game, no matter RTS or turn-based, computer or not.

AND THERE IS *NO* SUCH PRECEDENT.