Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Chile/Pennsylvania/Texas flags/rulesets

To: jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Chile/Pennsylvania/Texas flags/rulesets
From: Reed Meyer <rdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 14:45:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Jeff and the freeciv developers,
     Included is a tarfile containing the trident flags/shields for the
nations Chile, Texas, and Pennsylvania, along with an updated
argentine.ruleset.  In fact, this is just an extraction from the
more-general "fascism" patch posted earlier.  I hope that these
flags/rulesets can be included into the general freeciv distribution!

     I have seen the post by the guy submitting a Texas patch.  I agree
with his .ruleset (i.e., his cities, and his choice of names for rulers).
But, please, use the flag/shield included in this tarfile.  Thanks!

---Reed Meyer and Juan Cortes
   rdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   cortes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Type: APPLICATION/octet-stream