Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: February 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Re: exploration madness

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: exploration madness
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:47:33 +0100

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 09:28:00PM +0000, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> I see the hard AI sending HUGE armies into the field... exploring terrain!
> This is silly.

I see the hard AI coming in bulk, well coordinated (musketeers + canons),
surrounding my city (I was really shocked the frist time :) but then
decides *not* to attack (whilst it should *know* that it can win), decides
to go to another (even weaker) city - - retreats, goes back to the first
city, still undecided ...

Yes, it *could* really be dangerous ...

Christian

--