Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2005:
[aclug-L] Optical mice and fedora 2

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Optical mice and fedora 2
From: "michael holmes" <aerospaced@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:30:47 -0600

I cannot get my pc to recognize a brand new optical mouse.  I have it
plugged into the ps/2 port.  It will light up when the computer first
does the post, then the light goes off.  But the button are still active
and the scroll is read.  The mouse plugged into the comm1 port is able
to work (it is a ACER touch pad).  I've tried to boot it a couple of
times to let the detect new hardware, but it does not.

Mike