Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: Windows 98se + USB question

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Windows 98se + USB question
From: "michael holmes" <aerospaced@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:45:24 -0600

My only thought would be to go to the registry.  Try to back up the
registry tree from the working computer (if both windoz 98) and restore
it to the broken one. FIRST!  BACK UP THE REGISTRY ON THE BROKEN
COMPUTER SO YOU HAVE A RESTORE POINT IF THIS CAUSES WEIRD STUFF!
         Run regedit-
         -then look at the tree in Hkey_machine\software\[brand name of
the printer software].

I lost my job a week ago, I am open if anybody knows of one.  I am a c++
programmer

Michael Holmes
708 West 46th ST. South
Wichita, Ks 67217