Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: Windows 98se + USB question

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Windows 98se + USB question
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:52:30 -0800 (PST)

Michael -

Sorry to read of your loss of employment!!!!

I know how hard the job market is... after almost two
years of unemployment and only working temp jobs!!
...I was lucky and got hired for a four week temp job
along with twenty others and I was one of seven
offered a full time job and now one of three left
after a year...

About the printer driver...

Some how the BIOS setting for USB got turned off...
yet the Windows drivers [other than printer] were
still finding the device...???

Just as an after thought I went to check the BIOS
settings to find that the BIOS setting were DISABLED
and ENABLED.........

So now the printer is working!

--David