Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2003:
[aclug-L] Freelance Technical Support

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Freelance Technical Support
From: Noah Romer <klevin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Jul 2003 20:59:18 -0500

I've been thinking about doing some freelance technical support (Linux &
Windows), as few friends suggested the idea. Then, this article
http://homepage.mac.com/monickels/techjob.html was posted to Slashdot.
Has anyone here done freelance tech support? How does one go about
getting started?

Tech support's not where my professional experience lies (low-level
network development, mostly), but I've always been good at making
computers do what I need them to (even before college), and I can get ok
with most people.

--
Noah Romer          | Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
klevin@xxxxxxxxxx   |   -- Aldous Huxley

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part