Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid
From: Michael Moore <mrmoore@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:55:53 -0600

flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>>>Please stop making blanket statements without any evidence.
>>>
>>>You act like a person who's mad, so just starts yelling "you're wrong"
>>>to their opposition without any due reason.
>>>

>>Give me a break, Jon.  Don't you ever read any of you own posts.  You
>>can come across pretty course.
>>
>>You have came out yelling "you're wrong" to the opposition without any
>>due reason.  So, don't play that whollier than thou game with me.
>>
>>Like the time you told a person they were wrong, they weren't using
>>Linux back then becuase you said it hadn't been invented yet.  What
>>year  did you say Linus released it again?   You could have at least
>>appaulizied (sp) for calling him a lier.  Truth hurts doesn't it.
>>

>I'm not sure what you're talking about.  Perhaps you could cite a source
>(i.e. provide evidence) to back this claim of yours?

>visit http://www.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi

It's just my opinion that you are short/course with people, when you
think your right.

As for the Linux records. If you really need yor evidence go back and
look in the archives.....  You made that false statement approx. one
month before you saw the OS Revolution movie.

Furthermore, what do you want?  From this day foreward do you want me to
gather evidence of every time you say "Your Wrong", or you holler or are
rood?  That would be a long list.