Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Garage Sale (was: Re: Case Modes?)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Garage Sale (was: Re: Case Modes?)
From: amccadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:15:23 -0500

I think that you have a very good idea and I would be willing to help
since I would be at the Saturday sale anyways.  I thought the fee was
$40, but they may have increased their price in the last 2 months.  I
would like to have this when I can get the Linux/aclug Tshirts ready
also.  I am hoping to get more bang for our bucks.  I should be able to
find out when and how much with the Tshirts.  ~Anne