Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: ximiam evolution

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ximiam evolution
From: amccadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 22:18:58 -0500

Has anyone tried the Ximiam Evolution - the new replacement for M$
Outlook.  I have it installed on one of the newer machines and it is
really nice.  It works very much like outlook, but it seems easier to
use than outlook.  Since I use outlook every day to do scheduling and
contact lists, it seems very easy for me to make the adjustment.  It has
a lot of built in PDA components.  Some day I will have a PDA, but for
now I will stick to email.  ~Anne