Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Garage Sale (was: Re: Case Modes?)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Garage Sale (was: Re: Case Modes?)
From: amccadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 22:30:46 -0500

Lets just make labels for Red Hat 7.3, 4 sets.  No one has been buying
any of the other distros.  If you are going to be in town next weekend,
then bring them with you.  Make some labels for star office 5.2 also.  I
am going to add some of those cd's also to sell for $5.  I thought about
having a cd for open office also.  The download is 16mb (as per James
G.)  He downloaded it and put it on a USB memory chip, then he copied
the files to my computer and installed the pgm.

Cort said that he has some usb memory sticks in the Outlet store for
about $75, my cost.  They work very well on linux to quickly copy files
with.

Are you still interested in the AS400?  Someone else is very interested
in it, but I want you to have it if you really want it.  ~Anne