Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Garage Sale (was: Re: Case Modes?)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Garage Sale (was: Re: Case Modes?)
From: amccadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 21:25:42 -0500

It would great if you would provide labels.  I have been providing the
CD's and James G. has donated lots of jewel cases.  When could you get
the labels to me?

FYI Jeff- Greg disbanded our Natcom Seti group.  I wish that he would
have let me take over being the leader, but he didn't.  If I switch to
your group, will I lost all of my sessions from the Natcom group or
start a new tally of sessions?  My time is now down to 7 hrs 10 minutes
per session.  Just wanted to find out.  ~Anne