Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] Case Modes?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Case Modes?
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:18:57 -0500

Has anybody in this email group tried any 'case mods'

Using a 'Dremel' like tool to cut opening into their computer cases for both
cooling and style?

The reason that I ask is my new 'HP' gets really hot when I use the CD-RW
drive and was looking for a way to try to help cool things down and there is
not too much room to try to add your standard internal cooling fans.

So was looking at adding a small fan on the top or side of the case to help
vent the heat.

While for the past 4.5+ years I worked with metal.. I worked with the large
'I' beam style of metals.

--David