Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux and Creationism...

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux and Creationism...
From: bbales <bbales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:39:41 -0500

On Thursday 25 April 2002 06:10 am, you wrote:
> And that, I think is the whole purpose.  It's a parody and I was
> initially sucked in (red faced grin).  However, I have seen serious
> sites that were about as kneejerk in their professed beliefs.

I dunno.  I'm not at all sure this guy isn't serious.  There are people who,
in the face of all scientific evidence still believe in creationism, so why
not go another step and find someone to blame for promoting the evil
evolution?

A search on Richard Paley gives 32,800 hits, so the guy is real unless there
is another Richard Paley.  Some of the articles were scholarly, AFAICT.

bruce